This modern valance and panels set with black-out fabric is custom made by our designer seamstress. This window treatment combines a box pleated valance over matching pinch pleated or grommet panels.
This stylish custom drapery set is one of our most affordable full sets. It uses innovative decor fabric that has a hidden blackout layer capable of blocking out 80% of light - which saves you money by eliminating the need for costly liners to achieve blackout and thermal insulation effects. The eye-catching valance design employs contrasting border trim boasting the appeal (of cause you can always ask not to add the decorative feature). The beautiful treatment is custom-crafted to your specification – from dining rooms to living rooms to bedrooms. The full set includes valance, two (or the number you specified) skillfully made panels, all necessary valance rod, curtain tracks, and mounting hardware/screws. For valance only order, valance rod and mounting hardware are provided. For panel set only order, you may choose pinch pleat or grommet as panel heading style. The long rod in many cases is over-sized, making it cost far more for shipping than it's worth. Therefore, the rod is not included and is subtracted from the price of the panel set. A standard rod from any local store will suffice.
Custom tailored panels always look more stylish and sophisticated than pre-made panels sold in stores, here is why
- The quality of the fabric, the construction and the workmanship are more superior.
- The size will fit perfectly on your windows - not too small, not too big.
- You don't have to worry about the problems come with pre-made panels - such as uneven height due to each panel's size are not always the same; un-match color; printed designs are not situated on the same place amount each panels. (This is because it is virtually impossible to find two pre-made panels that happened to be cut and made by the same person at the same time; the fabrics may come from a different dye batch).
- Custom panels use the right amount of fabric to create perfect fullness no matter stacked or closed - On the contrarily, pre-made panels in many times will either too narrow that become flat and overly stretched, or, if adding one more width of the panel, become too wide and bulky.
Key advantages of our custom drapery
- Exclusive high-quality fabrics
- Fashionable and sophisticated
- Buckram ensures stylish shape and lasting look
- Hem weights for perfect draping
- Decorative, yet also functional for everyday use
- Perfect for chic, modern interiors
- Suitable for both home and commercial (hotel, office) use
All fabrics in the SKU# series that begin with "HSM" are interchangeable (SKU# are shown in Additional Details below. You may also search SKU# in the search box on the upper right corner of the web page). You may pick any design and swap with a different fabric color combination, different accent pieces, or adding/removing a valance. Customize your design any way you want. Contact us at 1-877-480-7787 to speak to a design specialist; we will be happy to make any customization for you!
Fabric composition: 70% Polyester 30% Cotton
You may purchase the optional fabric strip tiebacks for $30/pair. For other tieback options, click here.